Introducing the Conair Extreme Steam hand held fabric steamer with dual heat. Extreme Steam Dual Heat Technology creates concentrated steam, up to 30% hotter, to penetrate heavier fabrics and release wrinkles 5x faster than other steamers. It even kills dust mites & bed bugs. Heating up in 75 seconds for 15 minutes of steam time, this must-have brings garments back to life. Two heat settings take care of a range of fabrics, like wool, cotton, silk, satin and more. It has a 1110-watt dual heater system and includes 3 removable attachments: fabric brush, creaser, and soft cushion brush. It comes with a removable water tank and 9-foot power cord for safe and convenient movement. It also features steam trigger with built in switch for constant steam and energy-saving steam pause.
- Up to 30% hotter, to penetrate heavier fabrics and release wrinkles 5x faster than other steamers and Kills dust mites and bed bugs
- 1110 watts of power, 75 second heat up feature, and 15 minute steam time
- Slide switch for dual heat settings - low and high temperatures
- Features steam trigger with built in switch for constant steam and energy-saving steam pause feature
- Includes 3 removable attachments: fabric brush, creaser, and soft cushion brush and has an easy to fill removable water reservoir and 9 ft. power cord
- Limited one-year warranty
- Handheld fabric steamer
- Fabric brush attachment
- Creaser attachment
- Soft cushion brush
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this steamer work with 110V or 220V?
Mine is not producing any steam, it seems the water is not making it through. Is it broken?
It's likely that the inner water tubes have dried up and you need to prime the pump. It's a little bit of manual work, but you can get it back to work. You need to pop open the top plate, unscrew 4 screws, and slide open the top cover.
Add New FAQ
- Power Cord 9 ft.
- Steam Time 15 minutes
- Heat up time 75 seconds
- Power 1110 watts
- Origin USA
Add New Resource