Loaded with features, this styling tool helps you effortlessly create voluminous curls with just the touch of a button. With the curl secret, your hair is automatically drawn into the Tourmaline ceramic curl chamber where it is gently held, timed, and heated from all directions to effortlessly form a ideal curl. Open to release a beautiful, free-flowing curl. Repeat to create curl after curl. It is suitable for all hair lengths and types so anyone can create gorgeous curls with ease. The V-shaped hair guide in the center of the chamber perfectly positions hair while two professional heaters heat hair from all directions to create even, flawless curls. U.S. Patents 8,607,804; 8,651,118; and 8,733,374 and other U.S. Patents Pending.
- Tourmaline ceramic technology reduces frizz and flyaways, and protects hair from damage
- 400 degree F highest heat for long-lasting curls and waves
- Professional brushless motor for precision styling; Long life motor with safety sensor for tangle-free curls
- High performance heater for instant even heat-up and recovery
- Feature sleep mode and energy-efficient auto power reduction
- 2 heat levels and 3 timer settings
- Auto-off safety feature
- Includes easy-twist barrel cleaner
- Comb through clean, dry hair so it is smooth and free of tangles. Work with ½–1 inch sections. Wait for red blinking light to remain solid before starting.
- Position hair in unit with curl chamber towards head.
- Close handles. Hair is automatically drawn into the curl chamber.
- When rapid beeps sound, open handles to release a perfect, shiny curl.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between Infiniti Pro by Conair Curl Secret and Babyliss Curl Secret?
They are the same, except that Babyliss gives you the option to curl left, right and alternating which makes a big difference.
Is there any adverse effect on the machine if I spritz my hair with a heat protectant spray before I curl?
As long as your hair is dry, no! It's never a good idea to have your hair wet/damp when using any heat appliance that is plugged in! So spray your hair with your protectant and finger dry it in, then curl it!
Does it curl in both directions?
No, it does not.
Add New FAQ
- Timer Settings 3
- Heat Levels 2
- Max Heat 400 degree F