The Coleman 6-person Instant Tent lives up to its name, and can be set up or taken down in under one minute. Innovative one-piece design means the poles are pre-attached to the tent, eliminating assembly time and the risk of lost parts. Simply unfold the tent, spread out the fabric, extend the poles, click, and lock, and your tent's ready to go.
A generous ten-by-nine-foot (W x D) footprint creates enough floor space for two queen-sized air mattresses, while the six-foot center height means most campers can stand fully upright. 16- and 20-millimeter steel poles are durable and strong enough to stand up to even stiff winds.
- 150D/150D Polyester/taped seams
- Spacious interior has room for 2 queen airbeds; 10 x 9 ft. footprint, 6 ft. 2 in. center height
- Pre-assembled poles for fast and easy setup in about a minute
- WeatherTec system's patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
- Illumiline reflective guy lines for greater visibility at night
- Built-in vented rainfly for extra weather protection
This proprietary series of interworking features keeps the weather where it belongs--outside the tent--at all times.
- Leak-free Seams: In addition to fully-taped rainfly seams, the rainfly covers doors and windows, and incorporates easy-to-use Velcro frame attachments
- Weather-resistant Fabric: Coated polyester fabric combined with anti-wicking thread, webbing, and zippers are designed to keep you dry
- Protected Seams: Inverted floor seams dramatically increase weather resistance by hiding needle holes inside the tent, away from the elements
- Waterproof Floors: Welding technology strengthens the tent floor and eliminates needle holes
- Zipper Protection: Zipper cuff adds protection from the elements to the door
- Wind Strong Frame: Engineered to be a stronger, more wind-responsive frame by using redesigned poles and guy-out triangles to anchor tents and increase performance
Coleman has been in business for more than 100 years, and continues to produce high-quality, affordable tents, lanterns, table-top stoves, and more. All Coleman products have a warranty against defects in material and workmanship, and the 6-person Instant Tent includes a limited one-year manufacturer's warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can a 4' 11" female solo camper set this up alone?
Yes. However, you will need help if you want to use the rain fly. Or get creative and get it done yourself.
Add New FAQ
- Material 150D/150D Polyester/taped seams
- Capacity 6-person