Combining an area light with four portable lanterns in a single clever unit, the Coleman LED Quad lantern is a versatile choice for indoor or outdoor use. The Quad is equipped with four removable LED panels that hold 24 LED lights total. Users can remove any of the four panels and use them independently, such as when needing a portable light for the bathroom or tent, or they can keep all four attached to the lantern and produce 190 total lumens of light. As a result, the Quad is the ideal light for group camping trips and any other occasion where folks might splinter off into smaller groups during the night.
Each of the panels is a fully functioning light, with six 5mm white LEDs, a rechargeable NiMH battery, an independent on/off switch, and a top handle for carrying or hanging. The NiMH battery--which recharges when stored in the lantern base--provides up to 1.5 hours of light on its own. The lantern base, meanwhile, requires eight D-cell batteries (not included), which provide an approximate run time of 75 hours for the entire lantern. Other features include a main on/off switch located on top of the lantern, a light range of 26 feet, and a limited five-year warranty.
- Four individual light panels snap onto a single lantern
- Lights recharge on the base
- Lantern powered by 8 D-cell batteries
- Easy-carry handles for the lantern and each panel
- On/off switches on lantern's top and on each panel
- Lifetime LEDs never need replacing
- Cool-running LEDs are safe to touch
- Diffused lenses reduce LED glare
- Water resistant against rain and splashing
- 5-year limited warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a super bright light?
It states a light output of 190 lumens of light which is = to a 1/2 descent flash light.
The panel batteries are charged from the D-cell batteries, not from plugin outlet?
Yes. The panels are charged from the D-Cell batteries. The entire lantern is powered exclusively by the D-Cell batteries. There aren't any plugin options of any kind.
When the whole lamp (4 panels) are on the base and lit together, and you take one panel off, do the 3 remaining panels stay lit?
Yes they do. You can take off any number of panels and those that remain will stay lit on main unit.
Add New FAQ
- Light Source Type LED
- Range 26 ft. (8 m)
- Panel 47.5 bright lumens each
- Lantern 190 extra-bright lumens
- Runtime Panel 1.5 hrs, Lantern 75 hrs
- Origin USA