Convenient and reliable, the Coleman PerfectFlow 2-Burner Stove is a trustworthy choice for camping, backpacking, and other outdoor cooking opportunities. This stove offers 20,000 BTUs in two high-performance burners that adjust individually from simmer to full boil, for perfect outdoor cooking. The stove features an aluminum-steel cook top that's rust-resistant and easy to clean. The built-in WindBlock System shields the burners for maximum heat. Coleman's PerfectFlow pressure-control system ensures consistent cooking performance, even in cold weather, at high altitudes, and when fuel is low. The stove's convenient Dual Fuel design lets you operate it on either Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline.
- Wind Block(TM) panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlow(TM) technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat(TM) technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
- 3-year limited warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
Can an adapter and propane tank be used with this burner?
Yes. It is an aftermarket set up you purchase which adapts the small inlet connection to standard 20lb propane tanks or tree type distribution systems.
What type of connector do I need for this Coleman Stove?
It comes with the connector. you don't need to worry about that as long as you buy the small, green, one-use propane canisters.
Can you cook with regular kitchen pans or do you need cast iron pans?
You can cook with anything that can be cooked over a gas stove. It is the same as a stove just portable.
Add New FAQ
- BTU 20,000
- Fuel Type Propane
- Material Aluminium Steel
- Origin USA
Add New Resource