Single Burner Ultra Light Gear Propane Stove, High Pressure Regulator Provides Constant Output Regardless Of Weather Conditions, Fully Adjustable Cooking Power, Large 8" Burner Bowl, Equipped With One 10,000 BTU Burner, Pot Supports Help Shield Flame From Wind, One 16.4 OZ Cylinder Of Propane Will Last Up To 9 Hours On Low.
- PerfectFlow(TM) technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat(TM) technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 10,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 8-in. pan
- Burner and base separate from propane bottle for compact, easy carrying
- Adjustable burner gives you precise temperature control
- Wind baffles help protect your burner from wind for maximum heat
- Large stable base makes stirring easy
- Lasts up to 2.5 hours on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for backpacking, hunting, camping and other outdoor occasions
- 3-year limited warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it sturdy enough to set a cast iron skillet ontop of and cook food without worrying about damaging the burner setup?
The burner is very sturdy. It is strong enough to handle an iron skillet but it could get a little top heavy if the skillet is too large.
Do you have to use a wooden match to lite this?
Any source of flame or spark will light the stove, since this model does not have the spark lighter attached as in some other models. I would use extreme caution if using a spark, however, since the gas would have to be turned on while being lit. A flare-up would be dangerous.
How long does it normally last for one full propane tank?
If you are to cook on high every-time you cooked you would get six uses. One full propane tank would typically last a 3 night, 2 day camping trip.
Add New FAQ
- Fuel Type Propane
- BTU 10,000
Add New Resource