The Coleman Lay-Z-Spa features a Digital Control Panel with an automatic Start/Stop timer-controlled heating system. Just set the temperature you desire and activate the Lay-Z-Massage System for a relaxing and comfortable spa experience.
The Coleman Lay-Z-Spa’s leatheroid and puncture resistant exterior is made with a TriTech 3 ply reinforced material, featuring a polyester mesh core encased in two layers of PVC, for extra strength and durability.
The Coleman Lay-Z-Spa’s walls are made using I-Beam construction. This allows users to sit on the sides without the spa bending or buckling, making this product superior to others in its class.
The Coleman Lay-Z-Spa features a separate air pad cushioned floor which sits underneath the spa. On top of the additional comfort under foot and backside, this helps with insulation and minimizing the loss of heat through the base of the spa.
- Pre-tested pump and pre-tested spa pool
- Inflated walls are made from 3 layers of leatheriod material providing ultimate durability and comfort
- Relax with these neat features:
- Lay-Z-Massage system
- Rapid-heating system
- Integrated water filtration
- The Coleman Lay-Z-Spa has cushioned floor with convenient quick-drain system
- Coleman spa's ground mat keeps water temperatures warm
- Leatheroid cover with lock-clips and built-in air chamber for insulation
- Inflates using the spa's pump
- Digitally controlled pump with soft-touch control panel
Frequently Asked Questions
Can u use this in the cold?
Not recommended for outside use in temps under 40 degrees.
How often do you have to change the filters?
Depends on how much you use it. The more use, the more chemicals and filters.
Would it be dangerous to put this in an apartment?
This can NOT be on any floor but ground floor. Water weighs 8lb per gallon. This weighs 2700 lb filled.
Add New FAQ
- Filled Weight 2701 lbs
- Certification ETL approved
- Max Heat Capability 104 °F / 40 °C
- Water Capacity 254Gal / 963L
- Capacity 4-6 person