Find protection from the sun, wind and bugs under a Coleman 12 x 10 Instant Screened Canopy at your next picnic, BBQ or campout. There's no assembly required. Just snap the pre-attached poles into place and have it up in a minute or less. Two large T-doors make for easy entry in the front and back. The doors are versatile too, with loops to keep doors open and zippers to keep them shut. The lightweight, telescoping poles with ergonomically-designed comfort grips make it easy for anyone to set it up because you don’t have to reach above your head. The welded steel feet keep the shelter stable on concrete and asphalt. Once it’s up, the UVGuard feature offers our best protection from the sun, and the vaulted ceiling offers extra room for your tallest guests. When the fun is done, the compact frame design folds down and fits into an easy-pull wheeled carry bag that fits inside most cars.
- Sets up in three minutes and three steps
- Protection from the sun, wind and bugs
- Two large T-doors, entry from back and front
- Loops keep doors open, zippers keep them shut
- Vaulted ceiling for more room for taller guests
- UVGuard(TM) technology helps block the sun's harmful rays
- Comfort grips lock shelter into place with pinch-free adjustability
- Easy-pull carry bag fits inside most cars
- Dimensions: 12 ft x 10 ft x 100 in
- 1-year limited warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
Can this shelter be used with out the walls?
Yes. The screen walls hang after the roof is up. It fits tight and well.
Is it waterproof?
It does a pretty good job of deflecting rain off the sides without it coming in too much. For the top you can buy a can of tent waterproofing spray $5. and spray it before use it the first time.
What is the size when stored in carrying bag?
Approximately 4' x 12" x 12" - and it is heavy. The bag does have wheels on one end making it easier.
How are the screen wall attach? zip or hung?
They are hung and quite securely. There is no sagging.
Add New FAQ
- Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 120