The Coleman RoadTrip LXX Grill is the ultimate in versatile, powerful outdoor cooking -- it's the grill you need:mix and match grill, griddle & stove grates (accessories sold separately). With interchangeable grill, griddle, and stove grates, you can make burgers, fry fish, grill vegetables, sizzle fajitas, prepare pancakes, and more. With a fully-adjustable thermostat providing up to 22,000 BTUs of power, you can cook meat on one side and veggies on the other, without sacrificing deliciousness on either side.
The RoadTrip LXX Grill boasts a full 285 square inches of cooking space, so you can cook for the whole family AND the neighbors. Coleman's InstaStart ignition means starting up the grill is easy -- no matches required. Steel hooks for your grill tools, and brushed-stainless side tables, provide convenient storage and workspace while you cook. The stainless steel and the porcelain-coated grill surfaces make the LXX rugged, durable, and easy to clean. The RoadTrip LXX's legs and durable wheels fold up compactly, so the grill is easy to pack and transport.
- PerfectFlow™ Pressure Control System for steady heat, even in the cold
- Portable, propane grill sets up in seconds
- East to transport, folds to compact size with large handle and wheels for easy pulling
- Authentic grilling taste, open-flame drip-through grilling
- Easy to clean, cast iron and porcelain-coated surfaces with removable grease tray
- Large cooking surface, 285 sq. in. (1838.07 sq. cm)
- 22,000 BTUs of cooking power, 11,000 BTUs on each burner
- InstaStart™ Technology for matchless lighting
- Convenient design, built-in tool holders and sliding tables
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have to purchase the propane hose adapter if only using small portable propane tanks?
No. It comes designed for use with the small bottles. You need to buy the adapter hose if you want to use it with 10lb and 20lb tanks.
Can you grill with the lid closed?
Yes- the way the grates are positioned on the grill there is an air space around the perimeter. Pre-heat the grill on medium and cook on low, otherwise the grill gets too hot.
What is the difference between the coleman roadtrip LXX grill and the LXE grill?
More power from the LXX (1000 BTU per burner more), built-in thermometer, and better build quality.
Add New FAQ