Chill your food and drinks at the office, in your dorm room or on the road without adding ice with a Coleman® PowerChill™ 40 Quart Thermoelectric Cooler with Power Supply. The iceless cooler chills everything inside to 40° below the surrounding temperature. Just plug it into your outlet at home or in your vehicle, and the quiet, long-lasting motor will do the work. It's large enough to hold 44 cans and works as a chest or upright like a small refridgerator with a door that converts to open from either side. However you position the cooler, a tray shelf keeps everything organized.
Power supply converter for home/office use plugs into vehicle cigarette lighter, Store in 2 positions upright or as chest, Cools up to 40 degrees below surrounding temperature.
- 40-qt. capacity, holds 44 cans plus snacks
- Iceless cooler chills contents to 40° below the surrounding temperature
- Quiet, long-lasting motor powered by 110 V home outlet or 12 V vehicle outlet
- Use it like a traditional chest cooler or upright like a small refrigerator
- Door converts to open from right or left side
- Tray shelf keeps contents organized
- Perfect for the office, dorm rooms, RVs, campers, truck cabs, cars, SUVs
- Exterior dimensions: 21.75 in. (55.2 cm) x 15 in. (38.1 cm) x 17.125 in. (43.5 cm)
Frequently Asked Questions
What power sources this cooler can connect to out of the box? 12 Volt DC? 120 Volt AC? Both?
Out of the box it is only 12 volt DC. You need to purchase an adapter to connect to 120 volt AC.
Where does the exhaust ( warm air go if there is any?)
Warm air its exhasted by a top vent- on the top of the refrigerator unit-it can drain your battery if you turn off the motor of the vehichle
Add New FAQ
- Origin USA
- Capacity 40 quarts
Add New Resource