Barq's Famous Olde Tyme Root Beer is a brand of root beer most notable for having the popular tagline "Barq's has bite". It was the first root beer in north america to not contain caffeine and is sold by it's parent company Coca-Cola . It's said to have a more "rooty" taste to it when compared to other root beer on the market. It's also not as carbonated as other root beer on the market and pours very smoothly out of the can. Regular Barq's has 22.5 mg of caffeine per 12 ounce serving (similar to green tea), while Diet Barq's has no caffeine.
- Barq's Famous Olde Tyme Root Beer. Available caffeine-free in areas distributed by Swire Coca-Cola, such as Utah, as well as other markets nationwide [but unless otherwise stated, has caffeine].
- Diet Barq's, which contains no caffeine. Available in Root Beer and Vanilla Cream.
- Barq's Red Crème Soda
- Barq's French Vanilla Crème Soda
- Barq's Floatz, which is designed to taste like a root beer float
- J & J Snack Foods Corporation licenses the brand name for Barq's Floatz ice cream squeeze tubes.
Add New Resource