The Cobra XRS 9370 14 band radar/laser detector with UltraBright data display, has an ultra compact design with an improved range for high performance with refined style. The XRS 9370 features a digital signal strength meter to provide relative proximity to the target, city/highway selector to reduce the frequency of falsing in densely populated urban areas, auto mute, dimmer for night time use, LaserEye 360 degree detection, KU Band Detection, VG-2 undetectable/alert, Spectre1 undetectable/alert, Safety Alert warns driver of emergency vehicles and road hazards from system equipped with Safety Alert transmitters, and a memory function. This product is FCC Compliant.
Frequently Asked Questions
Did this come with the mounting brackets?
Yes. It comes with everything you need to start using the product - mounting bracket, suction cup, electrical cable, instructions and the radar detector itself.
Can use this radar detector in Europe?
Which one is better the XRS9370 or XRS9470? What is the range? Does one have a further range?
Honestly, I don't know about the performanse of the XPS9370, as I did not get it. However, I did purchase the XPS9470. It is very accurate for a longer distence than my previous Detector! This is very good for my "Lead-Foot" syndrome.
Add New FAQ
- Compact unit detects all 14 radar/laser bands at greater range than its predecessor
- Super-fast sweep circuitry provides extra detection range and the best possible advanced warning to even the fastest radar guns
- VG-2 radar detector-detector undetectable; alert lets the user know when they are under the surveillance of a VG-2 device
- City/ Highway modes allow the user to select operating mode which reduces the frequency of falsing in densely populated urban areas
- UltraBright data display provides easy recognition of band detected by use of band identification icons
- Superfast sweep circuitry provides extra detection range and the best possible advanced warning to even the fastest radar guns.
- Pop Mode detects the latest Radar Gun POP
- VG-2 and Spectre Alert, alerts the user when they are under the surveillance of a VG2 or Spectre I/IV+ Radar detector-detectors
- KU Band Detection mode detects the Ku Band Radar Gun currently being used in Europe. Be ready when it comes to the U.S.
Super-fast sweep circuitry provides extra detection range and the best possible advanced warning to even the fastest radar guns.
The IntelliMute relative speed sensing auto-mute system virtually eliminates false alerts, and the IntelliMute Pro feature renders your detector undetectable by currently available radar detector-detectors.
Detects Ku Band Radar Gun currently being used in Europe. Be prepared for future introduction in the U.S.
Alerts the user when they are under surveillance of VG-2 radar detector-detectors.
Warns drivers of the presence and/or approaching emergency vehicles, railroad crossing, and road hazard locations equipped with Cobra's exclusive Safety Alert transmitters.
Provides the driver with relative proximity to the target using 5-level digital signal strength meter.
Allows the user to select operating mode, reducing the frequency of falsing in densely polulated urban areas.
Electronically remembers radar detector settings for an indefinite period of time even with the power removed.