The Cobra XRS 9965 is a high-end radar/laser detector similar to the Cobra XRS 9955. The sole difference between the XRS 9965 and XRS 9955 is that the XRS 9965 sports a touchscreen for menu navigation as opposed to the XRS 9955's physical button interface. Otherwise, the two radar detectors sport the same basic features, including: 15-band radar/laser protection and Super-Xtreme Range Superheterodyne Technology.
The XRS 9965's touchscreen full-color ExtremeBright DataGrafix display provides a straightforward and intuitive interface for navigating menus and setting options while also providing four display themes in order to better integrate with your vehicle's dash illumination. Its 15-band detection covers 7 radar (X Band, K Band, Ka Superwide, Ku Band, VG-2, Spectre I and Spectre IV+), 6 laser (LTI 20-20, Ultra Lyte, ProLaser, ProLaser III, Stalker LIDAR and Speedlaser) and 2 safety signals (Safety Alert and Strobe Alert) for comprehensive coverage of most signal types. Additionally, the XRS 9965's Super-Xtreme Range Superheterodyne Technology provides it with detection fast enough to catch the fastest POP mode radar guns as well as excellent detection range.
- 15-band detection covers 7 radar, 6 laser and 2 safety signals
- Full Color ExtremeBright DataGrafix touchscreen display
- Super-Xtreme Range Superheterodyne detection technology
- Optional GPS locator and AURA database
- IntelliShield False Signal Rejection
- SmartPower automatically shuts off power to the unit when ignition is turned off
- 8-Point Electronic Compass, optional 8-Point GPS Compass