The Cobra XRS 9955 is a high-end radar/laser detector designed to provide comprehensive detection. It boasts 15-band detection, covering even radar detector detectors like Spectre I, as well as Super-Xtreme Range Superheterodyne detection technology for fast and early detection. Meanwhile, the XRS 9955's optional GPS locator and AURA database provide detection of red light and speed cameras.
The XRS 9955's 15-band protection offers detection of 7 radar (X Band, K Band, Ka Superwide, Ku Band, VG-2, Spectre I and Spectre IV+), 6 laser (LTI 20-20, Ultra Lyte, ProLaser, ProLaser III, Stalker LIDAR and Speedlaser) and 2 safety signals (Safety Alert and Strobe Alert), ensuring optimal coverage of all popular radar/laser signals. Its Super-Xtreme Range Superheterodyne detection technology allows the XRS 9955 to lock on to and detect radar/laser signals in seconds while also offering a very large detection range. Additionally, the XRS 9955's optional GPS locator and AURA database offer an update-able system for detection of speed and red light cameras as well as dangerous intersections and reported Speed Trap locations for all of the United States and Canada.
- 15-band detection covers 7 radar, 6 laser and 2 safety signals
- Full Color ExtremeBright DataGrafix II display
- Super-Xtreme Range Superheterodyne detection technology
- Optional GPS locator and AURA database
- IntelliShield False Signal Rejection
- SmartPower automatically shuts off power to the unit when ignition is turned off
- 8-Point Electronic Compass, optional 8-Point GPS Compass