The King Cobra UFi Irons are designed for golfers looking for the ultimate in forgiveness, distance and feel. These are the most technologically advanced irons made available by Cobra, with "UFi" standing for "Ultimate Forgiveness iron". They are designed using multi-material integration with the head featuring a metal matrix face insert, patented polymer topline, high-density Tungsten heel-toe weighting and a steel alloy body. These technologies combine to give the highest Moment of Inertia (MOI) and lowest center of gravity (CG) of any Cobra iron ever made. They have a Golf Pride Tour Velvet 50D grip and option for 3 shaft types; a Nippon NS900 steel shaft or a choice of YS-55+ or YS-60+ graphite design shaft.
- Metal Matrix face insert
- Polymer topline
- Wide-sole design with tungsten heel-toe weighting
- Nippon NS900 steel shaft option
- YS-55+ or YS-60+ graphite design shaft option
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 50D grip
- Clubs - 4,5,6,7,8,9,P,G,S,L