The Cobra S3 Max Driver is a mid-range to high-end golf driver similar to the Cobra S3 Driver. The S3 Max is aimed at a less advanced crowd than the S3 and as such it lacks the S3's Adjustable Flight Technology. However, the S3 Max an Offset Face Design and Crown Alignment Design meant to aid the mid- to high-handicap golfer. Additionally, the S3 Max shares the S3's E9 Face Technology.
The Cobra S3 Max's Offset Face Design promotes maximum slice correction by way of a square face at impact which ensures longer, more consistent drives. Its Crown Alignment Design allows the S3 Max to provide better accuracy by way of visual cues on the top of the club head meant to ensure proper ball alignment. Meanwhile, the S3 Max's E9 Face Technology utilizes a tall elliptical face and beveled perimeter to create a 30% larger sweet zone for greater distance, accuracy and forgiveness.
- Titanium 6-4 head and face
- Designed for mid- to high-handicap golfers who want maximum forgiveness and a high draw-biased ball flight
- Available lofts: 9.5º, 10.5º and 11.5º
- E9 Face Technology
- Offset Face Design
- Crown Alignment Design
- Stock Grip: Cobra Golf Pride
- Shaft: Fujikura Blur (graphite)