The Cobra Nav One 2100 is a portable GPS receiver for the car. It features a 3.5" touch-screen and has many of the features of the Cobra 5" screens in a smaller, compact package. One of those features is Guardian, speed and red light camera warning system. There is also an optional traffic receiver which provides color-coded levels of traffic flow information. It also has a point-of-interest database but with only 4 million rather than the 7 million POI of the 5000. For a small GPS reciever the reviews seem to be in agreement that the 2100 presents the user with many great features.
- Portable Vehicle Navigation System
- SD Memory Card Expansion Slot
- Automatic Routing Navigation
- iA.S.A.P.® - Intelligent Accelerated Satellite Acquisition Protocol
- Over 4 Million Points-of-Interest
- 3.5-Inch Touchscreen High Resolution, Ultra-Bright Color Display
- Uses Text-to-speech technology to speak street names for easier navigation.
- My Favorite Brands - Over 600 brands available with 1 touch. Choose your favorites from categories.
- Works under extreme temperature conditions of -4°F to 158°F, much wider than typical units.
- Magnified Turn Details Screen
- Trip Computer
- Exclusive Cobra-verified Speed / Red Light Camera database to alert drivers in advance of dangerous intersections
- Adjustable Speed Warning Voice warning when exceeding your chosen vehicle speed.
- Specifications Length: 1.875" Width: 3.25" Height: 4.5"
- Weight: 7.8 oz
- In the Box Accesories: Windshield Suction Cup Mounting Bracket,12V Power Cord with Cigarette Lighter Plug,120V AC Adapter for In-Home Use, USB Cable