The Clifford 1.3X is a mid-range to high-end remote car starter system similar to the Clifford 1.2. The main improvements that the 1.3X boasts over the 1.2 are its OEM Security Interface and its confirmation beeps and ghostlights (the 1.2 only sports a single LED confirmation light). Otherwise, the two remote car starter systems sport the same basic features, including a 2000 ft. operating range and Virtual Tach technology.
The 1.3X's OEM Security Interface allows the main control unit to be synced with your vehicle's security system, allowing any security breach to transmit a warning signal to the two accompanying remote units. Its confirmation beeps and ghostlights eliminate any uncertainty as to whether the 1.3X has successfully completed an action. Additionally, the 1.3X's Virtual Tach technology makes installation easier as it makes a tach wire unnecessary by digitally monitoring your vehicle's voltage levels.
- Operation range of 2000 feet
- Confirmation beeps and ghostlights
- Includes two two-way, five-button remotes
- OEM Security Interface
- Additional functions: keyless entry, Timer Start and Trunk Release
- Virtual Tach technology for easier installation
- 3 Auxiliary ports for adding additional units
- Manual Transmission Mode