The Clevo T5110 is a high-end notebook laptop aimed at professionals seeking a portable workstation. It features an optional docking station which provides a number of features well-suited to designers as well as a choice of Intel Core i3, i5, i7 and Celeron processors; up to 8GB of RAM; a 15.6" LCD display and an Intel GMA HD graphics processor. Additionally, the T5110 features 3 USB ports, an HDMI port and a 9-in-1 card reader.
The T5110's optional docking station features an nVIDIA FX880 MXM Graphic module for enhanced, designer-specific graphics capability; one-button data backup and encryption and HDMI, Dual DVI, D-sub, Line out, 7x USB, LAN and serial ports. Its 15.6" LCD display is available in either HD (1366x768) or HD+ (1600x900), allowing users to choose their preferred native resolution. Meanwhile, the T5110's 9-in-1 media card reader allows it to directly interface with most popular media storage devices with an extra adapter.
- Intel Core i3-330M, i3-350M, i5-430M, 15-520M, i5-540M, i7-620M and Celeron P4500 processor options
- Supports up to 8GB of DDR3 RAM
- 15.6" LCD display @ 1366x768 or 1600x900
- Intel GMA HD graphics processor
- 3 USB 2.0 ports, 1 eSATA, HDMI out
- 9-in-1 card reader supports MMC, SD/mini, SD/SDHC/SDXC and MS
- Optional docking station for added designed-based functionality