The Clevo M770SUN is a low-end to mid-range notebook laptop similar to the Clevo M770S. The main difference between the M770SUN and the M770S is that the M770SUN boasts an Nvidia GeForce G 105M graphics processor (the M770S sports an SiS M672), providing the option of a 1920x1200 display resolution. Otherwise, the two laptops sport the same features, including: Intel Celeron and Core 2 Duo processor options, a 17" LCD display, support for up to 4GB of DDR2 RAM and a 7-in-1 media card reader.
The M770SUN's Nvidia GeForce G 105M graphics processor provides it with support for high definition media playback as well as some low-end gaming performance. Its 17" LCD display is available in WXGA (1440x900), WSXGA+ (1680x1050) or WUXGA (1920x1200) configurations, allowing users to choose a preferred native display resolution. Additionally, the M770SUN's 7-in-1 media card reader allows it to exchange data directly with most popular media storage devices.
- Intel Celeron and Core 2 Duo processor options
- Supports up to 4GB of DDR2 RAM
- 17" LCD display @ 1440x900, 1680x1050, 1920x1200
- Nvidia GeForce G 105M graphics
- 3 USB 2.0 ports
- 7-in-1 card reader supports MMC/RSMMC/SD/Mini SD/MS/MS Pro/MS Duo
- Matte black outer finish with inner silver finish