The Clevo M770K is a low-end to mid-range notebook laptop with a 17" LCD display. It features your choice of an AMD Athlon 64 TF-20 or Athlon 64 X2 dual-core TK-42 processor, support for up to 4GB of DDR2 RAM and an ATI Radeon X1270 graphics processor. Additionally, the M770K sports 3 USB 2.0 ports, 1 HDMI output and a 7-in-1 media card reader.
The M770K's choice of AMD Athlon 64 processors allows users to choose between processing power and battery life as the Athlon 64 dual-core option offers greater processing power but at a greater battery toll than the single core option. Its ATI Radeon X1270 graphics processor provides the M770K with the ability to handle high definition media files up to 1080p when connected to a 1080p capable monitor or television via HDMI. Meanwhile, the M770K's 17" LCD display sports a WXGA+ (1400x900) native resolution with an aspect ratio of 16:10 which offers a greater vertical range than 16:9 displays.
- AMD Athlon 64 TF-20 or Athlon 64 X2 dual-core TK-42 processor options
- Supports up to 4GB of DDR2 RAM
- 17" LCD display @ 1400x900
- ATI Radeon X1270 graphics processor
- 3 USB 2.0 ports, 1 HDMI
- 7-in-1 card reader supports MMC/RSMMC/SD/Mini SD/MS/MS Pro/MS Duo
- Matte black outer finish with inner silver finish