The Cleveland Launcher is the successor to the original driver with the same name. 2009’s model has a 21% larger face than the original, allowing for greater compensation when used by golfers who tend to miss-hit and require a forgiving club. Forgiveness is achieved due to the club’s weighting pad on the bottom of the 460cc-sized head by keeping weight as low as possible. The Launcher’s crown (top section of the club) is also 23% thinner, sizing up at only half a millimeter in thickness. The Launcher also features low spin and mid-trajectory, resulting in high MOI (moment of inertia). Options for shafts include both Red and Gold Fujikura Fit-Ons, suitable for both regular and faster swingers. Available lofts include 9.0°, 10.5° and 12°. Left-handed models and custom shafts are also available.
- right and left-handed models
- 21% Larger face than the original Cleveland Launcher
- 23% thinner crown than the original Cleveland Launcher
- 460cc club head
- lofts: 9.0°, 10.5° and 12°
- graphite shafts: Fujikura Flightspeed Fit-On Gold, Fujikura Flightspeed Fit-On Red