The HiBore XLS Hybrid is a versatile golf club from Cleveland, capable of being used from the tee to the fairway, and on rough as well. This club was designed with compensation in mind for golfers who tend to miss-hit and require a forgiving club. This forgiveness (“Full Face Performance”) is achieved due to its large square face, which prevents slices and makes it easier for golfers to launch high, straight shots. Weighting is placed low and deep in the clubhead, which means a relatively low center of gravity which Cleveland calls “Center of Gravity Projection” (CGP) technology. This, along with Cleveland’s system of lightweight titanium spines dubbed the “Energy Transfer Core,” is designed to efficiently direct impact energy to the ball. Golfers looking for a competitively priced, versatile club that can be used on more than one section of the course are likely to find the HiBore XLS Hybrid to be a suitable choice.
- Center of Gravity Projection (optimized center of gravity)
- Energy Transfer Core (energy transfer system)
- Full Face Performance (large face maximizes ball speed and distance)
- right and left-handed models
- lofts: 16°, 19°, 22°, 25°, 28°
- shafts: Fujikura Flightspeed Fit-On Gold, Fujikura Flightspeed Fit-On Red, steel