Ideal for the rigors of trailer and highway travel. A boatload of great features: Integrated buckle and strap system for easy fitting and trailering... adjustable straps snap into quick-release buckles on the covers; Sizing fits today's wider boats; Adjustable elastic cord sewn into entire bottom hem gives a tight and custom fit; Support pole prevents water from pooling and preserves your cover; StormPro 600D Marine Canvas ... high strength polyester marine canvas engineered for durability and weather resistance; Treated for maximum water resistance and water repellency; Resistant to mildew and UV damage; Gray color; 5-yr limited warranty. State Cover to fit your boat type and size.
Model A Fits 14-16' V-hull fishing boats with beam width to 75". Model B Fits 14-16' V-hull runabouts (outboards and I/O) and aluminum bass boats with beam width to 90." Model C Fits 16-18 1/2' fish and ski boats and pro-style bass boats with beam width to 98". Model D fits 17-19' V-hull runabouts (outboards and I/O) with beam width to 102". Model E fits 20-22' V-hull runabouts (outboards and I/O) with beam width to 106". Model F fits 22-24' V-hull runabouts (outboards and I/O) with beam width to 116". StormPro Boat Cover by Classic Accessories.
- Integrated buckle and strap system for easy fitting and trailering, adjustable straps snap into quick-release buckles on the cover
- Full cut to allow extra room for accessories such as bow rails and running lights
- Elastic cord sewn into bottom hem for a tight, custom fit
- Support pole included to prevent water from pooling and help preserve the cover protection
- Dual rear air vents with built-in stiffeners reduce wind pressure during trailering and storms and allow inside moisture to escape
- High strength polyester StormPro™ fabric designed for extra durability and all-weather protection
- Fabric coating technology and heavy-duty fabric for maximum water-resistanceand repellency
- Resistant to mildew and UV damage
- Storage bag and attachment ropes included
- Five-year warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the cover allow the outboard to remain on the boat?
Yes, it does. I purposely ordered the next larger size and although there was some extra material on the boat sides it worked out well and covered both the boat and motor. The extra material was not so much it couldn't be pulled tight so no problem.
Would you recommend the Model D or the Model E for a 19' Hewescraft River Runner with the standard windshield?
Yes it is thick and really good quality it is better then the original cover that came with our boat. This is the only cover so far that has not gotten dips from the rain.
Will any of these fit a cathedral hull 17' hull? I have a 1986 Boston Whaler Montauk.
I would think so. I bought the 24' (F model I think) cover for my 1988 Sea Nymph 22' Great Lake Special, which is very wide and also has a high cuddy with a windshield on top. Measure your hull and match to the cover models' length and width, might have to go up one size like I did.
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource