1621700/394x550/citizen-mens-bl5250-02l-titanium-eco-drive-watch.jpg 1621699/425x298/citizen-mens-bl5250-02l-titanium-eco-drive-watch_1.jpg 1621701/425x345/citizen-mens-bl5250-02l-titanium-eco-drive-watch_2.jpg 1621702/425x374/citizen-mens-bl5250-02l-titanium-eco-drive-watch_3.jpg 1621698/425x123/citizen-mens-bl5250-02l-titanium-eco-drive-watch_4.jpg
The company was established in 1924. The founding fathers selected the name Citizen so it would be ""Close to the Hearts of People Everywhere"" and soon after adopted the company’s formal name, Citizen Watch Company.
During the last seventy-five years Citizen has expanded its business throughout the world and has achieved recognition as the global brand. The past twenty-five year period has coincided with the company’s dramatic rise to its current position as the world’s largest watchmaker, a distinction Citizen has held every year since 1986.
Beyond sheer size, Citizen is also recognized as a worldwide leader in advanced technology. From the world’s slimmest LCD watch to the first voice recognition watch and the world’s first professional dive watch with an electronic depth sensor, Citizen’s record of ""world’s firsts"" is unmatched.
More recently, Citizen has staked out a new position as the leader in timekeeping with its Eco-Drives watches that are light powered. With models ranging from dress models to sports models to professional dive watches, Citizen Eco-Drive runs continuously in any kind of natural or artificial light for a lifetime of use. Fueled by light, it never needs a battery.
- Round watch in titanium with textured chronograph subdial and croco-embossed leather band with contrast stitching
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features date window, unidirectional bezel, tachymeter inner chapter ring, alarm feature, and buckle closure
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
- Pull the crown out 1 ‘click’ and rotate the crown clockwise or counterclockwise to move the mode hand (6:00 sub dial) to the time (TME) position.
- Pull the crown out one an additional ‘click’ (two ‘clicks’ out) to the time/calendar setting position.
- Press and release the upper right button (B). The second hand will move to the 0-position set in memory then stop. The minute hand will move slightly indicating it is active for setting.
- Rotate the crown clockwise (right) to set the current time. Pay particular attention to the position of the 24 hour hand (upper left sub dial) to ensure the correct AM or PM time is set. (Rotating the crown quickly will engage the rapid advance function. To stop the rapid advance function, rotate the crown one ‘click’.)
- Press and release the upper right button (B). The chronograph minute hand (upper right sub dial) will move slightly indicating the leap year designation may be set.
- Rotate the crown clockwise (right) to adjust the chronograph minute hand (upper right sub dial) to indicate the current leap year designation.
- Press and release the upper right button (B). The second hand will make a full rotation and stop at the last month of year in memory indicating the month of year may now be set.
- Rotate the crown clockwise to align the second hand to indicate the current month of the year. Each hour location will correspond to a month.
- Press and release the upper right button (B). The chronograph minute hand (2:00 sub dial) will make one rotation counterclockwise then return indicating the date of month may be set.
- Rotate the crown clockwise to set the current date of the month. (NOTE: the function hand (upper right sub dial) will rotate 4 revolutions for each date change.)
- Press the crown in two ‘clicks’ to the closed position next to the case. This completes setting the time and calendar
- Pull the crown out 1 ‘click.’Turn the crown to set the mode hand (6:00 sub dial) to the chronograph [CHR] position.
- Pull the crown out an additional ‘click’ (0-position correction mode).Each of the hands and date moves to their respective 0-positions stored in memory and then stop.(NOTE: this may take a few minutes to complete)
- Simultaneously press and hold the upper right (B) and lower right (A) buttons for two seconds then release.Following a confirmation tone, the minute, chronograph second, and chronograph minute hands will move back and forth slightly indicating the ALL RESET procedure was successful.
- Press and release the upper right button (B).The minute hand will move slightly indicating the hour, minute and 24 hour hands may now be set to their 0-position.
- Rotate the crown so that the hour, minute and 24 hour hands are pointing straight up (12:00).(NOTE: the 24 hour hand moves in conjunction with the hour hand.)
- Press and release the upper right button (B).The second hand will move slightly indicating it may now be set to its 0-position. Rotate the crown to move the chronograph second hand to the 12:00 position.
- Press and release the upper right button (B).The chronograph minute hand (upper right sub dial) will move slightly indicating it and the date are active for 0-POSITIONING.
- Rotate the crown to set date of the date of month to 31.(Rotating the crown quickly will engage the rapid advance function.To stop the rapid advance function, rotate the crown one ‘click’)
- Continue to rotate the crown slowly until ‘1’ is shown in the center of the date window and the chronograph minute hand (upper right sub dial) indicates 12:00.
- Push the crown in two ‘clicks’ to the closed position next to the case.This completes the 0-POSITIONING procedure.You must now set the time and calendar.
- Band Type Leather
- Band Color Brown
- Dial Color Black
- Movement Japanese quartz
- Water Resistance 660 Feet
- Origin Japan
- Bezel material Titanium
- Band length Mens
- Case Thickness 13
- Case diameter 42 millimeters
- Case material Unidirectional
- Clasp Mineral
- Display Type Japanese quartz
Add New Resource
Amazon Best Sellers Rank
# 563 in Wrist Watches