A serious timepiece for the serious watch collector, the Citizen BJ7000-52E stainless steel men's watch offers powerful timekeeping functions for your favorite aeronaut. The large round watch case measures approximately 43mm in diameter. It has a thin silver bezel the houses a black dial with a pilot's inner rotating slide rule bezel, which is operated by the secondary crown at 8 o'clock. It has large luminous hands and markers for readability and low-light visibility and dual time (GMT) capability. The triple link bracelet band is composed of brushed silver stainless steel pieces, and it's joined by a push-button folding safety clasp. Other features include a water resistance to 660 feet (200 meters), low-charge indicator window, power saver function, and a scratch-resistant, non-reflective mineral crystal.
- With its sleek, attractive design and myriad high-tech features, this Citizen "Nighthawk" watch pushes the boundaries of timepiece technology.
- Light-powered Eco-Drive Japanese Quartz movement charges in natural or indoor light while durable, hardened non-reflective mineral crystal protects dial
- Features include low charge warning, quick-start ability, incandescent light, luminous hands and time markers, dual-time function, and date feature at three o'clock position
- Performs flight calculations with pilot's slide rule inner bezel ring operated by crown at eight o'clock
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
The company was established in 1924. The founding fathers selected the name Citizen so it would be ""Close to the Hearts of People Everywhere"" and soon after adopted the company’s formal name, Citizen Watch Company.
During the last seventy-five years Citizen has expanded its business throughout the world and has achieved recognition as the global brand. The past twenty-five year period has coincided with the company’s dramatic rise to its current position as the world’s largest watchmaker, a distinction Citizen has held every year since 1986.
Beyond sheer size, Citizen is also recognized as a worldwide leader in advanced technology. From the world’s slimmest LCD watch to the first voice recognition watch and the world’s first professional dive watch with an electronic depth sensor, Citizen’s record of ""world’s firsts"" is unmatched.
More recently, Citizen has staked out a new position as the leader in timekeeping with its Eco-Drives watches that are light powered. With models ranging from dress models to sports models to professional dive watches, Citizen Eco-Drive runs continuously in any kind of natural or artificial light for a lifetime of use. Fueled by light, it never needs a battery.
- Band Width 22 mm mm
- Dial Color Black
- Calendar Date
- Movement Japanese Quartz
- Water Resistance 660 feet / 200 M
- Bezel function Stationary
- Bezel material Stainless steel
- Band Color Silver
- Band length Mens
- Band Material Stainless steel
- Case Thickness 12
- Case diameter 43 millimeters
- Case material Stainless steel
- Display Type Analog
Add New Resource