Embrace the effortless style that comes with a Citizen Eco-Drive watch. Imaging never having to worry about winding a watch or making sure it has a functional battery. The perfect everyday timepiece that rarely requires your attention, wearing an Eco-Drive allows you to turn your attention to the more important things in life.
The company was established in 1924. The founding fathers selected the name Citizen so it would be "Close to the Hearts of People Everywhere" and soon after adopted the company’s formal name, Citizen Watch Company.
During the last seventy-five years Citizen has expanded its business throughout the world and has achieved recognition as the global brand. The past twenty-five year period has coincided with the company’s dramatic rise to its current position as the world’s largest watchmaker, a distinction Citizen has held every year since 1986.
Beyond sheer size, Citizen is also recognized as a worldwide leader in advanced technology. From the world’s slimmest LCD watch to the first voice recognition watch and the world’s first professional dive watch with an electronic depth sensor, Citizen’s record of ""world’s firsts"" is unmatched.
More recently, Citizen has staked out a new position as the leader in timekeeping with its Eco-Drives watches that are light powered. With models ranging from dress models to sports models to professional dive watches, Citizen Eco-Drive runs continuously in any kind of natural or artificial light for a lifetime of use. Fueled by light, it never needs a battery.
- Citizen successfully marries masculine style with modern technology in this Eco-Drive watch, which can be charged in natural sunlight or indoor light.
- Japanese Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features luminous hands and numerals and day and date window at three o'clock position
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
- Gender Men's
- Band Width 22 mm mm
- Band Color Brown
- Dial Color Black
- Special Features Luminous
- Movement Japanese Quartz
- Water Resistance 330 feet / 100 M
- Bezel function Stationary
- Bezel material Stainless steel
- Band length Men's Standard
- Band Material Synthetic leather
- Case Thickness 11
- Case diameter 42
- Case material Stainless steel
- Clasp Buckle
- Display Type Analog
Add New Resource
Amazon Best Sellers Rank
# 361 in Wrist Watches