Bravo is a revolutionary 3-in-1 Travel System Solution that adapts to your changing needs as baby grows. In its first mode for use with infants, Bravo functions as a lightweight car seat carrier. It's easy to remove the stroller seat and canopy, attach the adapter, and click in the KeyFit. During the transition time when baby rides in the KeyFit but also likes to sit up in the Bravo, the KeyFit easily clicks in and out of the stroller seat, using the adapter. When baby outgrows the KeyFit, Bravo functions as a full-featured stroller for everyday travel up to 50 lbs. Bravo also features the smartest quick fold in its class! Simply lift up using the handle under the seat, and the front wheels swivel into position for a compact, free-standing fold.
- Removable seat for easy transformation into a stylish frame carrier for the KeyFit
- Capacious basket easily accessed from front or rear
- Multi-position reclining seat and all-wheel suspension for baby's comfort
- Attach the car seat adapter for easy click-in travel with the KeyFit
- Provides comfort for parents with height-adjustable handle and linked rear brakes
- Features one-hand fold, auto-positioning wheels and a self-standing compact folded position
- Height-Adjustable handle and parent tray with cup holders
- Multi-Position reclining seat
- Car seat- 5-point harness with one-pull tightener
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the carseat base come with the trio system or do you have to buy it separately?
Yes, you get one base.
Can I still use the sunshade when the stroller is in the infant caddy mode?
Yes. If you use both the sunshade and the shade on the infant seat together they will completely protect the baby from the sun.
Does this recline all the way back and does it sit all the way up?
The Chicco Bravo Stroller is not a full recline position stroller.
Add New FAQ
- Weight Limit Up to 50 lbs.
- Seat Recline to Upright Positions Multi-position
- Wheels 4 Wheels Wheels
- Origin China
Add New Resource