Cheetah Mounts APTMM2B Flush Tilt (1.3” Profile) TV Wall Mount Bracket for 32-65" LED, LCD and Plasma Flat Screen TVs up to VESA 684 x 400 and 165lbs, Including a Twisted Veins 10' Braided High Speed with Ethernet HDMI Cable and a 6” 3-Axis Magnetic Bub.
- Fits Essentially All 32-65" TVs up to VESA 684x400 and 165lbs
- Flush-Tilt design is only 1.3" from wall yet still tilts for better viewing and reduced glare
- Stronger with Less Metal GREEN design
- Fits 16 And 24" Wooden Studs plus Masonry and allows for 3 degrees of Rotation Adjustment
- Includes a Twisted Veins 10' Braided High Speed with Ethernet HDMI cable and a 6" 3-axis Magnetic Bubble Level
Frequently Asked Questions
Can i use this to mount on brick fireplace?
You can mount this frame on brick provided you use appropriate masonry anchors. Place the mounting holes within the mortar joints, and use 1/4'' x 2-1/4'' sleeve anchors. Use washers to close any gaps between the brick and the TV mount so the frame does not distort. The tools needed would include a hammer drill, masonry bit, socket wrench and a level.
I live in a leased APT, has dry/wood walls, walls looks thin. Is it safe if i wall mount 55" TV with this mount?
Use a sud finder, then mount the TV on the studs, no problem with the walls since on the studs. if you don't have a stud finder, they are very inexpensive and very handy for many projects, picture hanging, etc.
I want to mount my TV high on the wall. How much clearance do I need between the top of the TV and the ceiling to easily attach and remove the TV?
2 inches is more than enough . . . just enough to hook the vertical bars over the horizontal flange.
Add New FAQ
- Fit 32-65" TVs up to VESA 684x400 and 165lbs
Add New Resource