The Char-Broil Big Easy Infrared smoker, roaster, and grill takes the next step forward from our successful and award winning Big Easy by expanding on the cooking function and capability. Just like the Big Easy, there is no charcoal or oil needed. There is no spit rod to balance. There is no flare up because of the Infrared cooking system. This multi-faceted grill includes an internal smoker box which uses wood chips or pellets without the need of air dampers or a messy water pan. It works as a roaster with even Infrared heat and easy drop-in loading without heat loss or traditional rotisserie hassles. Lastly, it also works as a grill...using a premium stainless steel grate designed to cook evenly without flare-ups that can burn your food. As for the details, the highly efficient Infrared cooking system operates from 9k BTU's to 18k BTU's depending on the setting. You can fit up to a 25 lb. turkey in the cooking basket that also has double stack cooking capability for smaller foods. The 180 sq. In. Stainless steel grilling grate and half pound capacity stainless steel smoker box round things off. The overall design features a porcelain coated hood and cool-touch handles for a solid and durable construction.
- Outdoor Cooking The Big Easy Way with no flare up, no charcoal, no spit rod--but great flavor
- Infrared roasting, grilling, and smoking all in one grill
- Holds up to 25 lb. turkey for roasting; 180 square inches of cooking area for grilling
- Use the smoker box for added flavor; temperature control from 9,000 to 18,000 BTU's
- Measures 18" x 24" x 36"
- Powered by liquid propane
- Integrated Smoker Box
- Roasting Basket and Lifting Hook
- Front Access Door
- 15" Stainless Steel Grilling Grate
- Half-Racks for the Smoker, Roaster & Grill - Set of 2.
- Meat thermometer
- Stay-cool handles
- Grease collection tray
- Variable temperature control
- Rotary ignition
- Roasting Basket accommodates turkeys up to 25 lbs
All Char-Broil TRU-Infrared grills generate a minimum of 65 percent infrared heat, which is evenly spread across the entire cooking surface to cook food -- without drying -- at temperatures that range from simmer to sear.
Unlike traditional gas grills that use convective heat (hot air) to cook food, Char-Broil's TRU-Infrared grills limit the hot air flow and use natural, radiant heat to cook food directly without drying. While convective heat destroys food's moisture barrier, infrared heat penetrates it without drying and locks in natural juices and flavors. Char-Broil's TRU-Infrared cooking system virtually eliminates flare-ups while producing very even heat (no hot or cold spots).
- Big Easy TRU-Infrared smoker
- Double stack roasting basket
- Operating guide and assembly instructions
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you cook fish in this? Like smoking Salmon?
Yes works great
Is there a Natural Gas model?
Char Broil Tru Infrared site sells natural gas conversion kits
What is the cooking time vs frying, frying being 3.5 min per pound?
10-12 minutes per pound but there is no preheating time required. Having done deep fried and using the Big Easy, Total time is about the same.
Add New FAQ
- Origin China