Heavy duty front and rear ball bearing installation for smoother running, maximum R.P.M.'S. Added winding capacity which increases starting torque and allows the motor to run cooler increasing the durability factor and performance under heavy use conditions. Blades are made of tempered stainless steel. They never separate and rust. Versatile machine and can juice all types of fruits and vegetables. Cannot juice wheatgrass. Makes nut butters, frozen fruit sorbets, baby foods, ice creams, sherbets, purees, salsa, muesli and more. All parts are FDA approved. Versatile design can also make fruit sauces, baby foods, nut butters, ice cream, sherbets and fruit smoothies.
- Powered by a full 1/3 horsepower, heavy-duty General Electric motor.
- Use as a homogenizer to make veggie loaves, Frozen Sorbets, Sherbets, Baby Foods, Fruit Sauces and Nut Butters.
- No intermittent cleaning required
- A floating cutter effectively separates the juice from the pulp in one quiet, continuous and seemingly effortless.
- Large 1.75" Diameter Feed Tube, 1725 RPMs, 540 Watt Motor, 110V 50HZ
- 10 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty (1 Year on cutter blade and screens) / 5 year limited warranty on all juicing parts and a 3 year warranty on its motor. All parts 100 % FDA nylon, stainless steel shaft
Frequently Asked Questions
Juicer comparison? comparison of the champion juicer/the black heavy duty to the omega 8005?
I have had an omega 8005 for 3+years which I use everyday, making about 1.5 qts.. Really liked it until 4 months ago when the juicing screen developed a crack. This crack is progressively getting worse and it's just a matter of time before it fails completely. I have been unable to get a replacement from Omega and they do not respond to emails sent thru their "contact us" option. All the part suppliers have this item on back order and I'm on a waiting list w/ one of them. What i have learned is that the screen has a defect and the redesigned screen also is prone to breaking. I'm changing brands solely because of Omega's lousy customer service.
What is the hp
1/3rd HP. I disagree with the statement about carrots... I get significantly more juice out of my carrots and almost everything; even more than my friend who spent even more on a Breville Juicer.
Is it easy to clean? how long does it take to clean (in minutes)?
It doesn't take long. I would say 2 minutes. Parts come off very easily and just wash them under lukewarm water. Brush the screen/filter for 15 seconds. We use this machine almost everyday.
Add New FAQ
- Origin Made in USA
Add New Resource