The Cerwin Vega CLS-6C is the centre speaker model from Cerwin Vega's value CLS line, which aims to provide sound quality at an affordable price. The CLS-6C is the most affordable, but least powerful of Cerwin-Vega's other centre speaker models, the CMX-25C and CMX-45C.
The CLS-6C features the same technology present in the tower speaker CLS models, and includes two 6-1/2 woofers and a 1-inch soft dome tweeter. Like the other CLS speakers, the subwoofer includes a fiber impregnated cone, and the ferro-fluid tweeter. It also features Cerwin Vega's computer-optimized waveguide technology which provides high sensitivity and dynamic response along with low distortion. It is also magnetically shielded, allowing it to be placed near other electronic devices without fear of interference.
- Two 6-1/2" Woofers with Fiber Impregnated Cone
- 1" Soft Dome Tweeter with Ferro Fluid
- Revised waveguide with taller midrange protective grille
- Improved high frequency tweeter response with copper shorting ring
- High Frequency Protection
- Video Shielding
- Frequenecy Response: 50Hz-20kHz
- Power Capacity: 125 watts
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Weight: 27lbs
- Dimensions: 8" x 22.7" x 9.5"