The Casio Exilim EX-Z300 is a compact digital camera, the top of the Exilim line of digital cameras. With 10.1 mega pixels of camera resolution, this camera is capable of making movies for HD TV viewing. The EX-Z300 has a USB output to view videos directly on an HD TV. That is the big difference between it and the EX-Z250 according to Casio's website. It also has a better focus range with 4 modes, macro for closeups, manual focus, auto focus, and infinity mode for distances. The EX-Z300 has a full range of in-camera photo and video editing including a "make-up" process which allows for skin smoothing just like applying make-up. Capable of still photography, video and audio recording, it uses an anti-blur technology that maintains focus and sharpness of the image. A 3 inch Super clear LCD monitor removes the need for a traditional viewfinder. Like the EX-Z250, it has a 4x zoom lens and 4x digital zoom making an effective zoom of 16x. This is Casio's top of the line camera that can produce professional results with editing features built into the camera.
- 10.1 mega pixel resolution
- 3.0 Inch Super Clear LCD - no viewfinder needed.
- 4x Optical Zoom
- CCD-Shift Image Stabilizer - Anti-blur technology
- New 3.0 EXILIM Engine
- Easy mode
- Movie button - press this and instantly start making videos instead of still photos
- Enhanced video H.264 wide - allows for internet ready video or play directly on plama or HD tv.
- Auto Shutter
- Drag and Drop Videos into iTunes
- Built in Flash with Red eye reduction
- Built in microphone and speaker
- Self timer
- Overall size 3.8"w x 2.2"h x 0.8"d
- Weighs 4.2 oz
- Available in black, pink or silver
- Accessory Package includes Software • Driver • Battery Charger • Strap • AC Power Cord • AV Cable • Li-Ion Rechargable Battery