With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Triple-sensor Protrek Pathfinder.
- Case measures 50mm diameter by 15mm thick.
- Titanium link bracelet secures the watch to your wrist with a fold over deployment clasp.
- Duplex LC display with full auto EL light selectable illumination duration and afterglow.
- Multi-band 6 atomic timekeeping. Updates auto-receive up to six* times a day with remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful. *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal. Manual receive function also available. Last time received display.
- World Time 31 time zones (48 cities) city code display daylight saving on/off.
- 24h chronograph measures in 1/100sec increments. Measures elapsed time split time 1st-2nd place times.
- 60min countdown timer counts in as small as 1sec increments. Time up alarm progress beeper
- 5 independent daily alarms.
- 12/24-hour format.
- Full auto-calendar to year 2099.
- Hourly time signal.
- Button operation tone on/off.
- Altimeter measures from -700-10000m/-2300/32800f in 5m/20f increments. Hand indication of altitude differential. Manual memory measurements up to 14 records each including altitude date time. High/Low altitude memory. Total ascent/decent memory. Reference altitude setting altitude tendency graph.
- Barometer measures 260-1100 hPa/7.65-32.45inHg in 1hPa/0.05 inHg increments. Hand indication of pressure differential. Atmospheric pressure tendency graph. Barometricv pressure change indicator.
- Gender Men
- Bezel Features Stationary
- Movement Japanese quartz
- Water Resistance 660 Feet
- Bezel material Aluminum
- Dial color Grey
- Band Color Silver
- Band length Men's Standard
- Band Material Titanium
- Case Thickness 15
- Case diameter 50
- Case material Resin
- Clasp Fancy Clasp
- Display Type Digital
- Item Shape Round
- Batteries 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Origin Japan
Add New Resource