This watch from Casio is water resistant up to 100m, and has a three-hand analog feature, a day/date display, and a 12/24 hour index.
- Made in USA and Imported
- Sporty watch with 60-second gear-edge bezel and round dial with day/date window and 12/24-hour timekeeping
- 43 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Molded resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 330 ft (100 M): In general, suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Frequently Asked Questions
Why the watches that are water resistant to 330 ft but not suitable for diving?
An indication of the test pressure in terms of water depth does not mean a water resistant watch was designed for repeated long-term use in such water depths. For example, a watch marked 30 metres water resistant cannot be expected to withstand activity for longer time periods in a swimming pool, let alone continue to function at 30 metres under water. This is because the test is conducted only once using static pressure on a sample of newly manufactured watches. The test for qualifying a diving watch for repeated usage in a given depth includes safety margins to take factors into account like aging of the seals, the properties of water and seawater, rapidly changing water pressure and temperature, as well as dynamic mechanical stresses encountered by a watch. Also every diving watch has to be tested for water resistance or water-tightness and resistance at a water overpressure as it is officially defined.
Is this watch suitable for salt water? Are metal parts stainless steel?
Yes, suitable for salt water. It states "stainless steel back".
What material are the pins that hold the band on the watch?
They are standard metal watch band pins.
Add New FAQ
- Movement Japanese quartz
- Water Resistance Up to 330 ft (100 M)
- Origin China
- Bezel material Resin
- Band length Men's Standard
- Case diameter 43 millimeters
- Case material Resin
- Clasp Buckle
- Display Type Analog
- Item Shape Round
Add New Resource