The Casio Men's Edifice Stainless Steel Multi-Function Chronograph Watch exists at the crossroads of comfort, style and functionality…which is where you should be. This dynamic timepiece kicks off with a 45.5mm stainless steel case and a stationary bezel with a textured edge. There are also pushers on both sides of the case, along with a protected screw-down crown on the right side. The watch's black dial is a flurry of function with a sliding inner bezel, silver-toned hour markers and hands, which are powered by quartz movement. The dial also features three chronograph sub-dials with 12-hour, 60-minute and 60-second displays, along with a date display window at the 3 'o clock position. The stainless steel three-link bracelet straps this watch to the wrist, while a fold-over push-button clasp with a safety ensures that it stays there. Finally, this watch offers water resistance up to 330 feet (100 meters).
- Casio presents a true gem with this timepiece, which includes many high-tech functions nestled in a striking stainless steel design.
- Quartz movement with analog display and 1/20-second chronograph
- Protective mineral dial window
- Features include slide-rotating inner bezel, screw-lock crown and case back, and date window at three o'clock position
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Band Width 24 mm mm
- Band Color Silver
- Dial Color Black
- Movement Quartz
- Water Resistance 330 feet / 100 M
- Special features Water Resistant, Chronograph
- Bezel function Stationary
- Bezel material Stainless steel
- Band length Men's Standard
- Band Material Stainless steel
- Case Thickness 11 millimeters
- Case diameter 45 millimeters
- Case material Case material
- Display TypeAnalog Analog
Add New Resource