Perfect the art of brewing espresso with the new EC100 pump espresso and cappuccino machine. Create new and delicious gourmet coffee beverages quickly and easily with the stainless-steel lined ThermoBlock. Frothing and steaming milk has never been simpler with two frothing positions for making lattes or cappuccinos.
- Removable 46 oz. water container for easy filling
- Self-locking filter holder with thumbguard
- Two sieves to produce one or two rich, thick crema espressos at a time
- Single sieve for use with pre-packed espresso pods or pre-ground coffee
- Unlimited steam output produces hot frothed milk for cappuccino and latte
- Separate frothing positions for steamed milk (latte) and frothed milk (cappuccino)
- Removable heavy-duty stainless steel cup warming platform
- Indicator lights for "On/Off" and "Coffee/Steam"
- Easy to clean removable stainless drip tray
- One year limited warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
I've been trying to make nice coffee drinks with this machine, however my lattes/cappucinos taste pretty disgusting! Suggestions on coffee/recipes?
Make sure you are using quality espresso beans. It is best if you use whole beans and grind your beans as needed. A burr grinder would be best.
I just want to make 1 cup of espresso but it comes out of both spouts. How do I turn 1 off?
Just let them both flow into one cup. If you want a "single expresso", use the smaller metal insert in the ground-coffee holder and a smaller cup.
What size steamer works best with this model? 12 oz or 20 oz?
If you're talking about a milk steamer, the 20oz.
Add New FAQ
- Water Tank Capacity 46 oz.