Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Ultimate All Stars is a fighting video game for the Nintendo Wii that features fighters from the Capcom universe as well as anime characters from Japan's Tasunoko Production. Along with featuring fighters from the Street Fighters series as well as notable characters like Mega Man, the video game hopes to establish new fans and rekindle old ones with a new style of gameplay that fits the Nintendo Wii's controls. With over four game modes and mini-games, players choose two characters and battle others in stunning environments full of flashy visual effects that outshine more nostalgic 2D platform fighting games.
- Advanced controls; also compatible with Gamecube controllers
- More than 20 characters from Capcom and Tatsunoko universes
- Four new battle modes and VS gameplay mechanics
- Online and offline multiplayer support
- Also includes more than 20 mini-games