The Canon LV-8310 is a low-end projector very similar to the Canon LV-8215. The main improvement that the LV-8310 offers over the LV-8215 is its improved brightness level of 3000 Lumens (as opposed to the LV-8215's 2600 Lumens). Otherwise, the LV-8310 sports all of the same features and functions as the LV-8215, such as: an auto shut off function, a native WXGA resolution (1280 x 800) and a quick startup time.
The LV-8310's brightness of 3000 Lumens provides it with a contrast ratio of 500:1 while remaining energy efficient thanks to an optimized lamp while its auto shut off feature ensures that the LV-8310 never stays on longer than a minute with no signal being received, reducing energy consumption. Additionally, the LV-8310's native WXGA resolution of 1280 x 800 is optimized for widescreen laptop displays while its startup time of 8 seconds reduces unnecessary waiting times as well as energy consumption.
- Quick startup time of 8 seconds
- Optimized lamp allows for 5000 hours of life
- Runs silently: 29-35dB
- Brightness: 3000 Lumens
- Inputs: S-Video, Composite, Component, VGA, DVI-I, Audio, Component 5BNC (with optional accessory), RS-232 (for control systems)
- Native resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800)
- Carbon meter displays energy savings in an easy-to-read format