The Canon LV-8215 is an entry-level projector suited particularly for office use. Extremely portable, the LV-8215 boasts a high-efficiency power supply as well as other energy-saving features like a sleep timer, quick startup and a carbon meter. Additionally, the LV-8215's improved lamp lighting system can deliver up to 5000 hours of lamp life while its native WXGA resolution (1280 x 800) is optimized for widescreen laptop displays.
The LV-8215's many energy efficient features help to minimize the its carbon footprint by reducing power intake; its auto shut-off function ensures that the LV-8215 is never on for more than 1 minute with no signal while its sleep timer ensure that it never stays on for longer than a user-defined amount of time with a signal. The LV-8215 also boasts a start up time of only 8 seconds, reducing waiting times as well as saving energy. Meanwhile, its energy-efficient lamp allows the LV-8215 to reduce power consumption and CO2 emissions by operating the lamp at a lower wattage without reducing lamp intensity, resulting in a longer life.
- Quick startup time of 8 seconds
- Optimized lamp allows for 5000 hours of life
- Runs silently: 29-35dB
- Brightness: 2600 Lumens
- Inputs: S-Video, Composite, Component, VGA, DVI-I, Audio, Component 5BNC (with optional accessory), RS-232 (for control systems)
- Native resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800)
- Carbon meter displays energy savings in an easy-to-read format