The CanoScan LiDE120 Color Image Scanner is a compact scanner that offers advanced features and affordability. The “Send to Cloud” functionality, for example, lets you upload photos and documents to the Cloud with remarkable ease.1 The LiDE120 scanner provides a maximum optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi2 for dazzling scans of both photos and documents. The Auto Document Fix feature automatically produces beautiful scans with advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, while Auto Scan Mode3 automatically evaluates the item being scanned and saves it with the appropriate settings. The LiDE120 scanner can help you work efficiently with four EZ Buttons that enable you to scan, copy, Send to Cloud or create a PDF in a snap. Plus, it scans fast, creating a letter size color scan in approximately 16 seconds.4 What’s more, the LiDE120 scanner uses one USB cable for both data and power, so plugging in is easy. The LiDE 120 includes My Image Garden5, a convenient software package that makes organizing your photos fun and easy.
- 4 EZ Buttons
- Advanced Z-lid Expansion Top
- Auto Dust & Scratch Reduction
- Auto Document Fix
- Auto Scan Mode3
- Digital Filing
- Fading Correction
- Grain Correction
- Gutter Shadow Correction
- High-Speed Scanning
- Image Correction
- My Image Garden
- Low Power Consumption
- One Cable for Data & Power
- Send to Cloud
- CanoScan LiDe120 Color Image Scanner
- Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
- USB Cable
- Evernote or Dropbox software must be installed on computer for “Send To Cloud” function to work with those services
- Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
- For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using MP Navigator EX software and selecting the 1-click feature then “Save to PC.”
- Scan speed indicates the time measured between pressing the scan button of the scanner driver and the on-screen status display turns off. Scan speed will vary depending upon a number of factors.
- To install using Windows OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
- Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP.
- Internet Connection required during software installation
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will it scan 35mm slides?
No. It does not have a 35mm slide adapter.
Can you plug this into a desktop computer running windows 8?
Yes, you can.
Is this an OCR scanner?
Yes it is built in.
Add New FAQ
- Power Requirements Hi-Speed USB
- Maximum Document Size 8.5 inches x 11.7 inches
- Light Source Three-color (RGB) LED
- Scanner Element Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Type Flatbed
- Resolution 2400 x 4800 dpi