The SELPHY ES2 is a basic budget photo printer from Canon. Primarily designed for light home/home office use due to its rather small ink cartridge, the ES2 allows users to preview, apply automatic enhancements such as red-eye removal and print photographs using the built in 3" LCD display or directly from a camera. In order to continue to use the ES2, users must purchase sets from Canon, which include both paper and ink cartridges. Strangely, while the ES2 offers a larger screen in a smaller body, it is slower, and supports less in terms of photo sizes, such as the 4x8" option that is supported on all three cheaper Canon photo printer models.
- Supported paper: Credit Card (2.13" x 3.39"), Credit Card Label Sheet (2.13" x 3.39"), Postcard (4"x 6")
- Connectivity: 1 USB 2.0, Memory card reader, Bluetooth through optional add-on, IrDA® Version 1.1
- Print speed: 69s each photo
- Included cartridges: 4" x 6" Trial Ink Cassette, 4" x 6" Paper Cassette
- Compatible cartidges: Color Ink/Paper Set KP-108IP, Color Ink/Paper Set KP-36IP, Color Ink/Paper Set KC-36IP, Color Ink/Label Set KC-18IL, Color Ink/Label Set KC-18IF, KP-108IN
- Compatible memory cards: SD Memory Card, miniSD Card, SDHC MemoryCard, miniSDHC Card, MultiMedia Card, MMCplus Card, MMC mobile Card, HC MMCplus Card, RS-MMC, Compact Flash Card, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo and Memory Stick PRO Duo.The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: microSD Card, microSDHC Card, MMCmicro Card, xD-Picture Card and Memory Stick Micro.
- Warranty: 1 year limited