The SELPHY CP770 is a basic budget photo printer from Canon. Primarily designed for light home/home office use due to its rather small ink cartridge, the CP770 allows users to preview, apply automatic enhancements such as red-eye removal and print photographs using the built in 2.5" LCD display or directly from a camera. In order to continue to use the CP770, users must purchase sets from Canon, which include both paper and ink cartridges. The CP770 also includes a basket to make transporting the device easier, and the option to use a lithium ion battery (sold separately) to print on-the-go.
- Supported paper: Card (2.13" x 3.39"), Card "Full" label, Card 8-Labels, (Postcard) 4" x 6" (Wide) 4" x 8"
- Connectivity: 1 USB 2.0, Memory card reader, Bluetooth through optional add-on
- Print speed: 52s each photo
- Included cartridges: 4" x 6" Trial Ink Cassette, 4" x 6" Paper Cassette
- Compatible cartidges: Color Ink/Paper Set KP-108IP, Color Ink/Paper Set KP-36IP, Color Ink/Paper Set KC-36IP, Color Ink/Label Set KC-18IL, Color Ink/Label Set KC-18IF, KP-108IN
- Compatible memory cards: SD Memory Card, miniSD Card, SDHC MemoryCard, miniSDHC Card, MultiMedia Card, MMCplus Card, MMC mobile Card, HC MMCplus Card, RS-MMC, Compact Flash Card, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo and Memory Stick PRO Duo.The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: microSD Card, microSDHC Card, MMCmicro Card, xD-Picture Card and Memory Stick Micro.
- Warranty: 1 year limited