The SELPHY CP740 is a basic budget photo printer from Canon. Primarily designed for light home/home office use due to its rather small ink cartridge, the CP740 allows users to preview, apply automatic enhancements such as red-eye removal and print photographs using the built in 2.5" LCD display or directly from a camera. In order to continue to use the CP740, users must purchase sets from Canon, which include both paper and ink cartridges. The Selphy CP760 is the successor to the CP740 with an improved interface, although most specifications have remained the same.
- Supported paper: Credit Card (2.13" x 3.39"), Credit Card Label Sheet (2.13" x 3.39"), Credit Card mini-Label Sheet (2.13" x 3.39"), Postcard (4"x 6"), Postcard (4"x 8")
- Connectivity: 1 USB 2.0, Memory card reader, Bluetooth through optional add-on
- Print speed: 52s each photo
- Included cartridges: 4" x 6" Trial Ink Cassette, 4" x 6" Paper Cassette
- Compatible cartidges: Color Ink/Paper Set KP-108IP, Color Ink/Paper Set KP-36IP, Color Ink/Paper Set KC-36IP, Color Ink/Label Set KC-18IL, Color Ink/Label Set KC-18IF, KP-108IN
- Compatible memory cards: SD Memory Card, miniSD Card, SDHC MemoryCard, miniSDHC Card, MultiMedia Card, MMCplus Card, MMC mobile Card, HC MMCplus Card, RS-MMC, Compact Flash Card, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo and Memory Stick PRO Duo.The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: microSD Card, microSDHC Card, MMCmicro Card, xD-Picture Card and Memory Stick Micro.
- Warranty: 1 year limited