The Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II is a high end inkjet photo printer for professional and advanced photographers, capable of creating gallery-quality images for exhibition and sale. It uses a 10-colour pigment based single ink system as standard, including matte black and photo black, allowing photographers to print on gloss and matte media without the need for swapping ink tanks. This piece is versatile as it supports many third party media such asfrom leading brands such as Canson, Hahnemühle, Innova, Moab, Somerset, Crane, PCM and Pictorico. It offers 16 bits per channel, with with 276 trillion possible colours, which is a recipe for excellent quality photos. The main difference between this model and the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II is that the 9500 model is a 3pl ten nozzle printer with the 9000 model having eight 2pl micro-nozzles. It has a very low noise output level at just 36 dB(A) compared with the other models.
- Printer Type: Inkjet Photo Printer
- Features: Auto Photo Fix, Borderless Printing5, Document Printing, Grayscale Photo Printing, Photo Printing, 2-Way paper Feeding, 10 Individual Ink Tanks, Advanced Pattern Print, Ambient Light Correction1, Auto Sheet Feeder, Index Print, PictBridge, Fine Art Paper Support
- Print Speed (Approx.):
- 8" x 10" Borderless Color Photo: 4 minutes, 5 seconds
- 11" x 14" Photo on 13" x 19" paper: 7 minutes 55 seconds
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 7,680
- Print Resolution (Up to):
- Color: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi
- Black: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, 11" x 17", 13"x 19"
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeding: 150 sheets. Front Tray: Single Sheet (up to 1.2 mm paper thickness)
- Noise Level (Approx.): Approx. 36.0 dB(A) in the best quality mode