The Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II is a professional inkjet printer released in March 2009. This printer targets professional and advanced photographers. Compared to its previous model, this piece offers three times faster black and white printing, supports third-party media and includes a new ambient light correction feature. With the addition of 16 bits per channel printing offers a wider color gamut (with 276 trillion colors). In addition, a plug in for Adobe Photoshop is provided that enables Canon EOS users to directly print RAW files without converting to a compressed format. It features the Canon FINE print head technology and a 6,144-nozzle print head capable of producing nearly invisible ink droplets of two-picoliters. It delivers an even glossiness and vivid color experience rivaling that of positive film for photographers.
- Printer Type: Inkjet Photo Printer
- Features: Auto Photo Fix, Borderless Printing5, Document Printing, Grayscale Photo Printing, Photo Printing, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 8 Individual Ink Tanks, Advanced Pattern Print, Ambient Light Correction1, Auto Sheet Feeder, Index Print, PictBridge, Fine Art Paper Support
- Print Speed (Approx.):
- 8" x 10" Borderless Color Photo: 47 seconds
- 11" x 14" Color Photo on 13" x 19" paper: 1 min. 23 seconds
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 6,144
- Print Resolution (Up to):
- Color: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi
- Black: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, 11" x 17", 13"x 19"
- Noise Level (Approx.): Approx. 42.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode