The Canon PIXMA MP640 is a multifunction photo inkjet printer from Canon's Photo All-in-One Inkjet series. The printer offers print, copy, and scan functionality, making it suitable for personal home use. It is an upgrade to the MP560, featuring ESAT image print speeds of 9.2ipm black, 8.1ipm color, and can print a 4" x 6" borderless photo in 20 seconds. The printer also includes a 3.0" LCD display, automatic duplex printing, and both Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity for wireless or wired printing. The PIXMA MP640 prints with a color resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi and produces 2400 dpi scans with 48-bit color depth. It includes USB, Pictbridge, and optional Bluetooth connectivity, a memory card reader, and comes with the Easy PhotoPrint EX software that has Auto Photo Fix II image correction. The printer is Energy Star qualified and comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
- Functions: Photo Printing, Copy, Scan, Color/BW Printing
- Easy PhotoPrint software included
- 3.0" Color LCD Display
- Auto Duplex Printing
- 150-Sheet Automatic Document Feeder
- Prints 4" x 6" Borderless Photo in 20 seconds
- Print Speed: 9.2 ipm Black / 8.1 ipm Color
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Black, 9600 x 2400 dpi Color
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Scanner resolution: 2400 x 4800 dpi
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, PictBridge, SD Card Slot, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Optional Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 17.8" x 14.5" x 6.9"
- Energy Star qualified
- 1 year limited warranty