The Canon PIXMA MP450 is a mid-range multifunction photo inkjet printer from Canon's Photo All-in-One Inkjet series. The printer offers print, copy, and scan functionality with print speeds of 22ppm black and 17ppm color. It is designed with a 1.9" LCD color viewer for previewing and altering images before they are printed and is capable of printing a 4" x 6" borderless photo in 55 seconds. The PIXMA MP450 prints with a color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and produces 1200 dpi scans with 48-bit color depth. It includes a direct print port for printing photos straight from a memory card and also offers Infrared, PictBridge, and Bluetooth connectivity, although an optional Bluetooth adapter is required. The printer is Energy Star qualified and comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
- Functions: Print, Copy, Scan
- 1.9" LCD Color Viewer
- Direct Print Port
- PictBridge Ready
- Auto Exposure & Auto Magnification Copy Adjustment
- Chromalife 100 System
- Prints 4" x 6" borderless photo in 55 seconds
- Print Speed: 22 ppm Black / 17 ppm Color
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Black, 4800 x 1200 dpi Color
- Scanner resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Connectivity: USB 2.0. Infrared, Bluetooth /w Optional Adapter
- Supported Memory Card Types: CompactFlash, Micro Drive, SmartMedia, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, SD Card, and MultiMediaCard
- Dimensions: 17.5" x 12.2" x 6.3"
- Energy Star qualified
- 1 year limited warranty