Canon's PIXMA MP190 is an all-in-one photo printer from the company's PIXMA Series of products. It features the ability to print, copy and scan photos or documents (at 600x1200 dpi) and hosts Canon's advanced copy technology for high definition reprints (automatically reduces image grain and sharpens document text). The PIXMA MP190 includes Easy-PhotoPrint EX software for image enhancement or editing and connects to PCs via a USB 2.0 port.
- Print, copy and scan functions
- 600x1200 dpi scanning resolution
- Advanced copy technology for HD reprints
- Automatically reduces image grain and sharpens document text
- Easy-PhotoPrint EX software
- USB 2.0