The Canon PIXMA mini260 is a compact photo printer designed to allow users to print photos without the need for a computer while at home or while traveling. Owners of this photo printer can use compatible memory cards, digital cameras, camcorders, cell phones and Bluetooth devices to produce high resolution prints up to 9600 x 2400 dpi on 4 x 6 (or 4 x 8) inch photo paper. When using a digital camera with PictBridge, a 4 x 6 photo can be printed in approximately 59 seconds. The PIXMA mini260 uses Canon’s “ChromaLife100” ink cartridges, allowing for fade resistant photos when stored correctly. This photo printer also features a 2.5 inch LCD display for previewing images before printing. Fashion-conscious consumers can make use of interchangeable color panels, allowing for the design of the printer to be changed at will. The Canon PIXMA mini260 is also Energy Star qualified.
- 2.5” TFT LCD display
- Print speed: 4" x 6" photo in approx. 59 seconds
- Nozzles: Black: 256, Yellow: 256, Color: 512 x 2 (C, M) totaling 1,536
- Print resolution: 9600 x 2400 dpi
- OS compatibility: Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X 10.2.8 to 10.4.x
- Interface: USB 2.0, Direct Print Port, IrDA version 1.2 (JPEG only), Bluetooth version 1.2
- Paper sizes: photo stickers, credit card (2.13" x 3.39"), 4" x 6," 4" x 8"
- Dimensions & weight: 8.9" x 3.3" x 8.9", 4.8 lbs
- Energy Star qualified